Take your littles on an adventure, whether teaching from home or in a classroom setting. Use these resources to bring a fun twist to teaching the fundamentals. This educator's set includes 2 different sets of alphabet cards to cover the following: capital and lowercase letter, a corresponding city or country with a short description, an affirmation sentence with vocabulary definition, American Sign Language, and letter formation guide. This pack also includes number cards (1-20), student book bin numbers (which can be used for multiple purposes), calm down strategy cards, and student greeting cards, which you can use as name tags or to put up on your bulletin boards! All this jam packed into an aesthetically pleasing set!
* 6.5" x 5.2" Alphabet letter pages (letter, location, affirmation sentence)
* 6.5" x 5.2" Alphabet letter pages (ASL, letter formation, location description, vocabulary and definition)
* Number pages (numbers 1-20)
* Student numbers (numbers 1-30)
* Student Greeting cards (30)
* Calm Down strategy cards (10)
**FREE for a limited time: 4 Greetings Around the World cards to use for your morning meetings!
**Note: All sets will be cut and laminated for your convenience.